REC TwinPeak REC275TP BLK Solar Panel – 275 Watts
REC TwinPeak BLK Series solar panels feature an innovative design using 120 laser cut polysilicon HC solar cells. This results in higher panel efficiency which can provide over 12 watts more power output per panel than traditional polycrystalline technologies. This means optimum use of valuable roof space and reduced balance of system costs.
REC TwinPeak REC275TP BLK Benefits
- CEC PTC Rating of 252.4
- More power for more electricity generation
- Higher yield through improved performance in shaded conditions
- Breakthrough technologies for increased light capture
- 100% free of Potential Induced Degradation (PID) efficiency losses
- Proven reliability of an established European brand
REC is known for leading standards of design and manufacturing to produce long-lasting and high-performance solar panels with reliable power output.
REC TwinPeak Solar Panels Are More Shade Tolerant
One of the major advantages of the REC TwinPeak Series compared to standard modules, is its ability to generate electricity even when partially shaded. This helps you to produce more energy over time from your installation. If any part of a standard 60-cell module is shaded, it will lose at least one string, i.e., 1/3, of its power production and even stop generating electricity fully if shaded across the module width.