PWM 30A Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V LCD Display Dual USB Solar Panel Charger
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- Build-in industrial micro controller.
- One-key setting,digital display,auto memory function.
- Fully 4-stage PWM charge management.
- Build-in short-circuit protections, open-circuit protections, reverse protections, over-load protections
- Dual mosfet reverse current protections, low heat productions.
- With double USB ports charge
- The Regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries:OPEN, AGM, GEL
- It is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries
- Rated Voltage: 12V 24V Auto
- Application: Solar System Controller
- Rated Current: 10A/20A/30A
- Max. PV Voltage: 50V
- Max. PV Input Power:
- 10A: 130W (12V) 260W (24V)
- 20A: 260W (12V) 520W (24V)
- 30A: 390W (12V) 780W (24V)
- Size: 133 x 70 x 34mm
- Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation.
- The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
- The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL
- It is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries.
- The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
- Connect the battery to the charge regulator – plus and minus. it will show 1, if it detects 12V battery, 2 if it detects 24V battery.
- Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator – plus and minus.
- Connect the consumer to the charge regulator – plus and minus.