LG LG320N1C-G4 320W MONO SOLAR PANEL
LG’s new module, NeON 2, adopts Cello technology. Cello technology replaces 3 busbars with 12 thin wires to enhance power output and reliability. NeON 2 demonstrates LG’s efforts to increase customer’s values beyond efficiency. It features enhanced warranty, durability, performance under real environment, and aesthetic design suitable for roofs.
The rear of the cell used in LG NeON 2 will contribue to generation, just like the front; the light beam reflected from the rear of the module is reabsorbed to generate a great amount of additional power.
Enhanced Performance Warranty – LG NeON 2 has an enhanced performance warranty. The annual degradation has fallen from -0.7%/yr to -0.6%/yr. Even after 25 years, the cell guarantees 2.4%p more output than the previous NeON™ modules.
Great Aesthetics and Reiliability – LG NeON 2 has been designed with aesthetics in mind; thinner wires that appear all black at a distance. The product may increase the value of a property with its modern design. LG NeON now performs better on sunny days thanks to its improved temperature co-efficiency.
High Power Output and Durability – Compared with previous modules, the LG NeON 2 has been designed to significantly enhance its output efficiency, thereby making it efficient even in limited spaces.With its newly reinforced frame design, LG has extended the warranty of the NeON 2 for an additional 2 years. Additionally, LG NeON can endure a front load up to 6000 Pa, and a rear load up to 5400 Pa.
- Manufacturer: LG Solar
- Product Line: NeON 2 Series
- Model ID: LG320N1C-G4
- Technology: Monocrystalline (Mono)
- Cells: 6 x 10
- Busbar: 12 (Multi Wire Busbar)
- Front Load: 6000 Pa / 12 psf
- Rear Load: 5400 Pa / 113 psf
- Connector Type: MC4, MC4 Compatible, IP67
- Junction Box: IP37 with 3 Bypass Diodes
- Glass: High Transmission Tempered Glass
- Frame: Anodized Aluminum
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +90°C
- Nominal Maximum Power (Pmax): 320 Watts
- MPP Voltage (Vmpp): 33.60 Volts
- MPP Current (Impp): 9.53 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 40.90 Volts
- Short Circuit Voltage (Isc): 10.05
- Module Efficiency: 19.50%
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000V
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 20 Amps
- Power Tolerance: 0 – +3%